Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Meme (whatever)

Found thanks to AusJenny
I seriously considered not doing this because I already have a few on my blog, but then I realised that I haven't posted anything for a while and had been trying to find something to post (my holiday photos still aren't accessable), so I gave in and here are my answers:

1. What is your occupation? Accountant (main focus is tax)
2. What color are your socks right now? Black (I'm at work)
3. What are you listening to right now? My printer humming
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Breakfast - porriage
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Probably if I had to
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Someone related to work (can't actually say for privacy reasons)
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes even though I don't know her that well (seeing her answers helped a little)
9. Favorite drink? Weak, white tea with one teaspoon of sugar
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Field hockey (when my brother is playing)
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, I like my hair colour (even the few white hairs I've found there)
12. Pets? I had a fish and a chook as a child
13. Favorite food? Chocolate
14. Last movie you watched? Raise Your Voice
15. Favorite Day of the year? My Birthday (especially when it's on a weekend)
16. What do you do to vent anger? Slam doors, talk about it
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dolls, building cubbyhouses out of furniture
18. What is your favorite season? Spring
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
20. Cherry or blueberry? Blueberry
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? If they want, but I'm blogging this
22. What are you reading? Black Sea Affair by Don Brown
23. What is on the floor of your closet? A cupboard
24. Favorite smells? Vanilla, Cinnamon
25. Who inspires you? My parents and grandparents
26. What are you afraid of? Dogs
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
28. Favorite car? Mazda (should have bought one, next time I buy a car maybe)
29. Favorite cat breed? Tabby
30. Number of keys on your key ring? 10
31. How many years at your current job? 2 years and almost 1 month
32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
33. How many states have you lived in? 2 - Victoria and Western Australia
34. Do you think you're funny? Sometimes
35. New Year's resolution? Never make them
36. Favorite vacation? Family trip up the east coast of Australia when I was 10
37. Dream Vacation? UK (including Wales)

No comments: