Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2007

Tagged by Candy

Thanks to a good friend on Burns Abroad I've been tagged

1. What time is it? 10:44am
2. What is your full name? Beth Rebekah (not telling my surname)
3. What are you most afraid of? Everyone forgetting me
4. Place of birth? Korumburra, Victoria, Australia
5. Favourite food? chocolate, peanut m&ms
6. Your natural hair colour? brown (with red & blonde highlights)
7. Have you travelled? Yes, Around Australia (except NT & TAS)
8. Do you scrunch or fold toilet paper? scrunch
9. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
10. Been in a car accident? Yes. Several minor ones - one when I was driving; it wasn't my fault.
11. BMW or Mercedes Benz? not sure
12. Favourite day of the week? Saturday
13. Favourite Restaurant? don't really have one
14. Favourite Flower? Forget-me-not
15. Favourite sport to watch? Feild Hockey
16. Favourite Drink? Tea
17. Favourite ice cream? anything chocolate
18. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
19. Favourite fast food restaurant? haven't decided
20. What colour is your bedroom carpet? Pinkish
21. How many times you failed your driver’s test? None - passed 1st time (even though I nearly wiped out a motorbike twice)
22. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Cathy
23. Hobbies? Cross stitch, reading, watching movies
24. Bedtime? whenever I get there
25. Who of your readers will answer this questionnaire? Probably no-one (I don't think anyone really looks at my blog other than me)
26. Who is the person you are most curious to see their answers?
27. What means the most to you? God, Family
28. Favourite TV shows? JAG (too bad it's finished), NCIS (wish they'd stop showing repeats all the time), Foyle's War
29. Dating males or females? Never dated anyone - when I do it will be a male
30. Tall or short? I prefer to say vertically challenged
31. What is your favourite colour? In the past I would have said blue, now I'm not sure I really have one
32. How many pets do you have? Personally,None. We used to have a family cat, now my sister has a cat
33. Age? 25 (for another 2 months)
34. What would you like to accomplish/do before you die? Get married and have children; be more involved in mission work.

No comments: