Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

Get Talking - Style

We are talking style this week.
And the question is ...

Who is your style icon?

Can't say that I have one.

When it comes to clothes, I buy things that are comfortable and modest. I don't go for the latest fashion and if I don't find something one year, I will look again the next and make do with what I have (I'm pretty good at mending and getting better at altering clothes).

Furniture and home - well I'm pretty much maxed out, space wise, at the moment. I could really do with another bookshelf (or two), but there is just no more space in my room to put it. And I would love to replace my desk (I've always wanted a roll-top desk). I have all different styles, although I'm currently in a bit of a white furniture phase (except that dust shows up a lot and I hate dusting). If I am buying, I look around for something I like, regardless of the current trends (I do like Ikea ... hmm ... must plan a trip there, even if just for a look).

When you boil it down, I guess you could say I'm my own style icon!!

No comments: