Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Get Talking - Fashion and Fears

Hello!
It's been a good 2 weeks; it's been a bad week ...
2 weeks off work for school holidays, except for the two holiday club shifts that I worked. I got some things done. And then week 2 started with an epic tooth ache. One trip to the dentist (which is somewhere I avoid unless absolutely necessary because of bad experiences as a child) turned into a week of antibiotics followed by a 2nd trip to the dentist and a tooth extracted. Then I've also ended up with a nasty cold - so I may just be going back to work a little later than expected.
I suppose it's given me a little more time to rest, but it's also a little frustrating that things have been cancelled or postponed or just not done.

Anyway, I'm doing 2 questions again this week because I didn't get my act together over the last couple of weeks. I know, I keep giving excuses. Maybe I need to schedule things a bit so you don't miss out.

First up:

What's your worst fashion mistake?

I'm not sure, although maybe it was wearing white pants as a kid and playing in the grass - those grass stains never did come out, but we sure did have fun playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second:

What are you afraid of?

  • Spiders
  • Dying alone
Kind of random, but there you have it.

No comments: