Pages

Thursday 31 December 2015

Reading Challenge Update - 2015 Final


I didn't quite finish the pile. Just one book left, but it won't get finished. It is also a carry over from the 2014 Challenge. Some times I don't think I'll ever finish it, but it's actually a really good book.
I'm happy that I got most of the books read.

I won't be doing a TBR Pile Challenge in 2016, but maybe one day if my TBR pile gets some on there for a long time again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now this challenge I did finish! Some books were hard to choose, but I did have fun.

I've given updates through the year, but I thought it would be fun to list them all here now.

  • Takes place in your state or country: In All These Things by Marjorie Buckingham
  • Makes you cry: Not My Will by Francena H Arnold
  • You loved as a child: The Circus Collection by Enid Blyton
  • Your best friend recommends: Knowing God by David Egner
  • Has a great cover: Ghost Writer by Rene Gutteridge
  • Features someone who shares your eye colour: The Promise by Jane Peart
  • Is over 500 pages long: The Bible
  • Begins a series: Buried Secrets by Irene Hannon
  • Is in a genre you don't normally read: The Land Uncharted by Keely Brooke Keith
  • Has a child main character: Swallow Me Now by Melissa Gijsbers
  • Takes place in your favourite time period: My Brother's Crown by Mindy Starns Clark & Leslie Gould
  • Is written by an author you've never heard of: Andrew Murray: Destined to Serve by Olea Nel
  • Was made into a movie: The Christmas Candle by Max Lucado
  • Reminds you of someone you love: Sisterchicks in Gondolas by Robin Jones Gunn
  • Includes a Christmas scene: The Christmas Joyride by Melody Carlson
  • Is a classic you've never read:  Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
I'm still figuring out if I'll be doing any reading challenges for 2016, but if I do choose to do any I'll post it in the next few days.
Happy New Year and happy reading!

No comments: