I am racing through this challenge! I'm doing so well that there are just 2 books left on my list, and one of them I am in the process of reading right now.
Since the last update, the books I have read are:
- Let's Talk by Bill Crowder
- Moving Beyond Failure by Bill Crowder
- God's Mountains, Meadows and More by Robin Jones Gunn
- The Circus Collection by Enid Blyton
16 out of 18 is great, and there are still 5 months left of the year!
As you can see from my Bingo card, I'm getting those boxes filled! 2 columns done!
The 3 boxes that I filled since my last update are:
- Remind you of someone you love: Sisterchicks in Gondolas by Robin Jones Gunn
- You loved as a child: The Circus Collection by Enid Blyton
- Your best friend recommends: Knowing God by David Egner
As a child, who didn't want to run away to the circus?! I'm not sure that I did exactly, but going to see a circus was on my wish list (I have seen one since then). In The Circus Collection, Jimmy does just that! Joins the circus, along with his family.
As for the rest of the squares, you'll just have to wait and see!