The hunt has been on for books to fit the categories and for some of them I still haven't figured out with book to read, but that's okay because it's still early in the year.
So the books for the next squares are:
- Makes you cry: Not My Will by Francena H Arnold
- Has a child main character: Swallow Me, Now! by Melissa Gijsbers
- Is a classic you've never read: Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
I'm currently reading one more (you'll have to wait for my next update), but then I'm all out of ideas, at least for now.
I've also made a little progress on my 2015 TBR Pile Challenge.
3 more books have been read for this with another in progress and one about to be started.
- Spoken For by Robin Jones Gunn and Alyssa Joy Bethke
- It's Just You and Me, Lord by Marion Stroud
- The Spotlight of Faith by Bill Crowder
This takes me to 6 of 18 read - I'm 1/3 through the pile related to the challenge. My TBR pile did grow recently with a purchase of books during a recent sale at my favourite book store.