Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Reading Challenges Update 2

I've been having fun with my 2015 Bingo Reading Challenge!

The hunt has been on for books to fit the categories and for some of them I still haven't figured out with book to read, but that's okay because it's still early in the year.


So the books for the next squares are:
  • Makes you cry: Not My Will by Francena H Arnold
  • Has a child main character: Swallow Me, Now! by Melissa Gijsbers
  • Is a classic you've never read: Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell
I'm currently reading one more (you'll have to wait for my next update), but then I'm all out of ideas, at least for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I've also made a little progress on my 2015 TBR Pile Challenge.

3 more books have been read for this with another in progress and one about to be started.

  • Spoken For by Robin Jones Gunn and Alyssa Joy Bethke
  • It's Just You and Me, Lord by Marion Stroud
  • The Spotlight of Faith by Bill Crowder
This takes me to 6 of 18 read - I'm 1/3 through the pile related to the challenge. My TBR pile did grow recently with a purchase of books during a recent sale at my favourite book store.





No comments: