Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Go To Movies

Do you have any movies that are your "go to" movies?
By this I mean when you don't know what to watch or your have particular emotions going on or there is a particular event happening - are there movies that you just watch at those times?

I have a few - depending on what's happening.

Sabrina is one of the movies I watch when I'm feeling lonely or just don't know what else to watch. I've probably watched it at least 10 times.

Triple Cross is another of my "I don't know what else to watch" movies - I watch this one when I want a little more action (plus I like Christopher Plummer).

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium is the movie I watch when I'm unsure of what is going on in my life or I'm really feeling down.

Muppet Christmas Carol I watch when I need a little bit of Christmas! Any time of year is good, and I love the songs (I also have the soundtrack!!).


And this is what I watch around Valentines day - mainly because I really don't like Valentines Day (not having a significant other is the reason for this).

How about you?
Are there movies you watch time and time again for a variety of reasons?


No comments: