November has just flown by, and yes, I do have a bunch more books to add to my list!
- Australian Outback by Mary Hawkins
- Aloha by Colleen Coble, Carol Cox, Denise Hunter and Gail Sattler
- On Assignment by Marilyn Kok
- Embrace Grace by Liz Curtis Higgs
- My Life as a Doormat by Rene Gutteridge
- The Substitute Guest by Grace Livingston Hill
- The Christmas Bride by Grace Livingston Hill
- Yuletide in Ireland and Wales by Ginny Aiken and Tamela Hancock Murray
- English Carols and Scottish Bagpipes by Pamela Griffin and Jill Stengl
- That Christmas Feeling by Catherine Palmer and Gail Gaymer Martin
- Mountains, Memories and Mistletoe by Janet Lee Barton and Kathleen Y'Barbo
Well, it really is a bunch!! I hadn't actually counted them until I made this list. And most of them actually have more than one novella in them, so if you added them all up ...
Anyway, the official count for the month is 11!!
And for the year, that makes 72!!
One more post and this challenge will be over!