Pages

Saturday 7 September 2013

Contentment Reading Challenge 2013 - August Update



Oops! I almost forgot to do this post! I have been so busy with all that this new month has brought that I almost forgot to update you on what I read for this challenge in August.

So I ended July with a total of 39 books.
August was a good month for re-reads. I was in the mood for old favourites.
  • God's Gift by Dee Henderson
  • The Witness by Dee Henderson
  • Love Awakens the Heart by Lori Wick (books 1 and 2 of the Californians series)
  • The One Forever Promise by Lori Wick (books 3 and 4 of the Californians series)
  • Every Storm by Lori Wick
  • Rise and Shine by Liz Curtis Higgs (a devotional, not a novel)
  • The Marriage Wish by Dee Henderson
So, these 7 books take me to a total of 46 for the year!

No comments: