Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Friday Fill-Ins - September 28

And...here we go!

1. The tale is told of true love - it's just too bad the movie version cut out all the references to God.
2. England is something that always makes me think of my ancestors.
3. To ensure you don't spend too much money don't go shopping.
4. Family is a fine thing.
5. It's never too late to draw near to God - just think of the thief on the cross.
6. I wrote a note on the back of an old receipt.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to another quiet night at home, tomorrow my plans include serving with the kids at church and Sunday, I want to enjoy the time in creche, and the fellowship at The Gathering!

1 comment:

The Liebers said...

I think the movie version of "love" leaves out a LOT of stuff!! And I totally agree with you on number 3, that's why I try not to even go near the shopping centers. Hope you have a great weekend! Come visit me here!