1. I'm feeling content with where my life is right now.
2. I want to get married and raise a family.
3. I need to find a man before I can do number 2.
4. I was thinking that it would be nice to go and see a movie.
5. I wish my bedroom was designed a little differently.
6. I'm reading several books right now - The Negotiator by Dee Henderson, Becoming a Woman of Simplicy by Cynthia Heald, Piece by Piece by Tammy Tolman, Trusting God by Jerry Bridges, In Search of a Memory by Pamela Griffin.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an night at home, tomorrow my plans include a "Me" day and Sunday, I want to enjoy church, the church business meeting and our 1st Young Adults service (not that I consider myself to be a young adult anymore)!