Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Ikea Chair Study

A friend and I went to Ikea a couple of months ago.

As a dare, my sister told me to try out all the chairs I possibly could and get pictures of it.

So that's what this video is. I tried to put captions on, but my skills at movie making aren't that great yet (this is only my second attempt). At least I have some fade effects this time.

Oh, by the way, most of the chairs aren't as comfy as they look. My favorites are the EKTORP MUREN Recliner, the LUNNA Swivel easy chair, the PELLO Armchair and the POÄNG Armchair.

The one that was the most fun was the IKEA PS BRUM Children's Armchair. I didn't think I'd get up after sitting in this. The other people around us thought we were a little crazy, but still joined in the fun.

The strangest was a dining chair made of clear perspex (or something like that). Except for the legs, you couldn't even see the chair. I can't find this one on the Ikea site so I'm not sure of the name. It may not be stocked anymore.

No comments: