Pages

Monday 17 September 2007

Changing Times

This weekend involved a lot of driving, sitting, and preparations.

What for you may ask?

My brother got married this weekend!!!
He's the first of us to get married.

It was a beautiful wedding. No crying, but some of us came pretty close (including my brother, although if you asked him I'm sure he would deny it).

Of course weddings mean changes in the family. I now have a sister-in-law!! And as much as I love Sarah, there will be some changes. Dave isn't totally ours anymore. He's still my brother, but more importantly for him, he is Sarah's husband. It will be interesting to see what will happen at Christmas time, and other normal family times.

No photos yet. I'm still using a film camera, and the films haven't been developed.

No comments: