Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

Seasons of Humility Book Swap

Seasons of Humility
Amber from Seasons of Humility is hosting a book swap. Unfortunatly I can't swap any books with her because I am in Australia and she is in the US, so I was wondering if any of my Australian friends would be interested in swapping some books.

The following is what I put as a comment on her blog.

I'm prepared to give away:
Mary Connealy books
~Petticoat Ranch
~Calico Canyon
~Gingham Mountain
~Montana Rose
~The Husband Tree
~Wildflower Bride
~Doctor in Petticoats
~Wrangler in Petticoats
~Sharpshooter in Petticoats

Liz Curtis Higgs books:
~Thorn in My Heart
~Fair is the Rose
~Whence Came a Prince
~Grace in Thine Eyes

The Youngest Hero by Jerry Jenkins


I'm looking for:
Robin Jones Gunn Books:
~Christy Miller series
~Sierra Jensen series
~Departures
~Christy and Todd: The College Years
~Katie Weldon series
~Christie Miller's Diary

Mary Grant Bruce books:
I have all of the Billaabong series and Golden Fiddles, but if anyone has any of her other books I'd be interested in them.

So if there is anyone is Australia looking for the books I listed or has any of the ones I am searching for available, please leave a comment.

No comments: