Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

Contentment Reading Challenge 2011 - February

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

It was a shallow dive for me this month.

After the 10 books I read in January, I only managed 4 books for February. There are a lot of reasons for this, but I don't have the inclination to go into that now.

Of the 7 books I read this month, the 4 books that qualify for this challenge are:

  1. The Princess by Lori Wick
  2. The Gathering Dawn by Dianna Crawford and Sally Laity (#1 Freedom's Holy Light)
  3. The Kindled Flame by Dianna Crawford and Sally Laity (#2 Freedom's Holy Light)
  4. The Tempering Blaze by Dianna Crawford and Sally Laity (#3 Freedom's Holy Light)

Someone might argue that because the 3 later books aren't actually on my bookshelf they don't count, however they are on our family bookshelf (my family also has a lot of books, not just me), and I have read them before, so they do count in my estimation.

No comments: