Pages

Friday 24 September 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 38

My, how this year has flown. I thought the year would drag, since I have been out of work, but no, it has flown at break-neck speed and we are now into the closing stages of September. I'm already seeing Christmas things in shops, and we aren't even into October yet!

Hmm ... I think I went off on a tangent there. I'm supposed to be telling you how many books I read this week.

There were 2:

  • Sweet Delights by Terri Blackstock, Elizabeth White and Ranee McCollum
  • Where Do I Go? by Neta Jackson (Yada Yada House of Hope #1)

This takes me to 135 out of 160 and 84%!

I'm reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Rise and Shine by Liz Curtis Higgs
  • Becoming a Woman of Simplicity by Cynthia Healed
  • Who Do I Talk To? by Neta Jackson (Yada Yada House of Hope #2)

No comments: