Pages

Friday 6 August 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - week 31

6 books for me this week! Much better than the last few weeks, but then I always seem to read more when I'm sick. I tend to read in bed instead of doing other things.

More Catherine Palmer this week, plus Lori Wick, and all historical fiction.

They were:

  • Wild Heather by Catherine Palmer
  • English Ivy by Catherine Palmer
  • Sweet Violet by Catherine Palmer
  • The Courteous Cad by Catherine Palmer
  • Sabrina by Lori Wick
  • Jessie by Lori Wick (audio book edition)

I'm reading:

  • More Precious Than Silver by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Finding God in Hidden Places by Joni Eareckson Tada
  • Nine Little Goslings by Susan Coolidge (I've wanted this book for years, but it's been out of print until Dodo Press picked it up)

No comments: